A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colours as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
Universal Application – complete kit.
Sensor cable length 25cm.
Extension cable length from gauge to sensor connector 350cm.
– Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI, and engine dynamometers.
– Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors.
– No laptop required for monitoring.
– Bosch sensor included.
– Accurate to 0.1 Air Fuel Ratio.
– Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing.
– 24 Colour-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to AFR.
– Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
– User-programmable 0-5v analog output included.
– For use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
– Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232).