- Semi-Slick with racing performance
- High sport performance on a dry track
- Superior handling performance which is easy to control
- Powerful cornering capability
- The handling performance is easy to control
- Preventing time-drop
- Impressive grip on wet and dry surfaces
- The street-legal tyre complies with European standard for rolling resistance
- Asymmetric tread pattern
- High-rigidity tread pattern
- Straight Thin Groove
- Two Straight Grooves on the inner side
- YOKOHAMA´s Sport Compound. Specially Developed for A052
HIGH-RIGIDITY TREAD RIB
To increase the contact area on the outside, the 2 main grooves are moved to the inside. Delivering powerful cornering capability.
STRAIGHT THIN GROOVE
A straight thin groove is located on the outside of the tyre which is subject to higher pressure when cornering. Efficiently improves heat dissipation, preventing time-drop.
TWO STRAIGHT GROOVES
2 main straight grooves are located on the inside. Enhancing straight-line stability.
The adapted mound-profile controls the contact pressure of each block. ADVAN A052 is adapting the “Mound-Profile” as the ADVAN Sport V105.
Balancing wet performance with stability at high speed.
IMPORTANT CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADVAN A052:
The tyres were developed using high performance compounds which become brittle at low temperatures, and therefore should not be used in certain conditions.
The tyres thus must be stored or used only at temperatures at or above 14°F (minus 10°C) to maintain performance characteristics and avoid any damage to the tyres or injury to persons or property.